Tuesday, March 16, 2010

An interview of myself

Q:What are my favorite colors?
A:Silver and Bronze

Q:What is my favorite food (besides Chick-fil-A menu items)?
A:Papa John's Pizza

Q:What is my least favorite food?
A:Cooked Brussel Sprouts

Q:What is my favorite game?
A:Monopoly

Q:What is my favorite sport?
A:Soccer

Q:What is my favorite outdoor activity?
A:Airsoft

Q:Who are my three best friends?
A:Josiah, Ian, and Victor

Q:Who is my best friend?
A:Josiah

Q:Who do I want to be like when I grow up?
A:Grandpa J.C.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Phillip,
    Good idea for a blog post. But you have 2 colors for your favorite color. Maybe you should edit the question to read: WHAT ARE MY FAVORITE COLORS? Maybe your favorite food question should be: WHAT IS MY FAVORITE FOOD AFTER ALL CHICK-FIL-A MENU ITEMS? And it was COOKED Brussel Sprouts we had while I was there. If you want, you could add a "link" to Grandpa J.C. which would take people to a blog I wrote about him in Jan. That link is:http://johnandlindaworden.blogspot.com/2010/01/tribute-to-my-husband.html
    Maybe I'll add it for you which you can remove if you want to.
    Good work,
    Love, Grandma Lee

    ReplyDelete